Helping People Help their Neighbors
COVID-19 update: We are currently closed. Please check back on this site for future donation dates. Thank you for your understanding.
We accept donations of gently used items on the first and last Saturday of each month, between 10:00 am and 3:00 pm. Bring your donation to the church gym at 16430 Old Glenn Highway. We take donations at the entrance off our lower parking lot. Follow the signs. We have carts and volunteers to help you unload.
February 1 & 29
March 7 & 28
April 4 & 25
May 2 & 30
June 6 & 27
July 4 & 25
August 1 & 29
September 5 & 26
October 3 & 31
November 7 & 28
Receipts for tax deductible donations are available.
Sorry, we cannot accept...
- Torn, stained, or damaged items
- Hide-a-beds, water beds, mattresses, box springs, or bed pillows
- Pool, ping-pong, or air hockey tables
- Encyclopedias or magazines
- Horizontal or vertical blinds
- Tires, wheels, large auto parts
- Pianos or organs
- Charcoal grills
- Metal desks
- Car seats, swing sets, or cribs
- Large appliances (full size refrigerators, freezers, stoves, washers/dryers)
- Large exercise equipment
- Chemicals, paint, car batteries, or anything with fuel in it
- Monitors, TVs, computers, printers